2014 39th Annual Meeting
Omni William Penn Hotel
April 3-5, 2014
Save the date!
CLICK HERE to view Preliminary Program
- full-day course providing an introduction to sexual dysfunction
- half-day workshops on specialized topics
- poster sessions of current research on sexual disorders
- invited and peer-reviewed talks by experts in sexuality on a wide variety of topics
- cocktail reception and organized fellowship dinners to spend informal time with colleagues
- special excursion to the Andy Warhol Museum
Sandra R. Leiblum Student Research Award | The SSTAR Sandra R. Leiblum Student Research Award recognizes the scholarly work of students who are developing a career in the field of sexual disorders and sexual health and fosters the professional development of individuals beginning their careers in this area.
SSTAR Health Professional Book Award | The goal of the award is to recognize the best recent book for health professionals that contributes to the understanding and resolution of sexual disorders. Next Award - 2014
SSTAR Consumer Book Award | The goal of the award is to recognize the best recent book for consumers that contributes to the understanding and resolution of sexual disorders. Next Award - 2015
Masters and Johnson Award | The Masters and Johnson Award recognizes the lifetime achievement of excellence in clinical and/or research areas of sexual disorders.
SSTAR Service Award | The SSTAR Service Award recognizes that some individuals have contributed greatly to the evolution and history of the organization, a fact that may not have been sufficiently appreciated at the time. Hence the notion of a Service Award which allows for enduring memory.